Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm Officially a Cricuteer !!!!!!



I did it! I broke down and treated myself to a Cricut E!!! YAHOOOO!!!! I had been thinking about getting either a Silhouette or a Cricut but was pretty torn. Without boring you with details, I decided that I would just get three diecut machines: the Big Shot (already got it), the Cricut E, and the Silhouette. Actually, I'm not positive about the Silhouette since I plan to get SCAL one day. I'll just have to see how SCAL works for me.

I had been stalking Craigslist for some time when I got lucky! There was a listing for a Cricut E and some cartridges. No prices were listed. I emailed my name and number. When the lady called me back, she told me she was selling her Cricut E for only $100 !!! Her E was about a year and a half old, and due to a separation, she needed to sell her craft supplies. I felt bad for her, but at the same time, glad I could help in some way.

So, I am now officially a Cricuteer! I still have so much to learn when it comes to my new toy, but since I will be on maternity leave for several months soon, I am hoping I will have some time to create lots of wonderful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment