Saturday, September 17, 2011

Recycled Starbucks Artist Trading Card


I once swore off making any more ATC's, but I have recently found them a nice break from working on bigger projects. I participated in this month's ATC swap hosted by ManLe at Pineapple Cove. This month's theme is "Recycled".

I'm a Starbucks fanatic and decided to go with a Starbucks coffee theme. I cut out the logo from a Starbucks coffee sleeve and then embellished her hair with gold Stickles and added pink Stickles for her eyeshadow.

I adhered cardstock to chipboard ATC's. I like to use chipboard ATC's for my base because they are really sturdy. I stamped the cardstock with a coffee bean stamp. I originally planned to emboss the coffee bean images but could not find my heat gun. Hate when that happens! LOL I then stamped the sentiment and cut it up so it could fit on the ATC nicely.

That's it for now. I have lots of other projects to work on in the next few weeks, so I hope you come back to visit!

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment: