Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello Kitty Blog Hop Winner!!!!


A big MAHALO (thank you) to all of you who stopped by the Hello Kitty Blog Hop this past weekend.  Oh, my!  There was a HUGE turnout!  How SWEET! =)  

I would like to announce the winner of the blog candy I'm giving away.  I'm sorry I'm unable to post the pic from random.org.  A few of my blogger friends shared with me that they use the html to post to their blogs when they use random.org.  However, I must be random.org challenged because I couldn't figure out how to get the html code for just the box.  Errgghh!  LOL

Well, without further ado, the winner of this adorable set of Hello Kitty cookie cutters is poster # 2, Shar!!!  I left you a message on your blog, Shar!  Please contact me as soon as possible so I can send this way too cute set of cutters to you to enjoy!  

Thank you again to all of your bloggers who visit my blog.  I really do appreciate all of the blog love you leave!  Aloha!

1 comment: