Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lollipop Crafts Challenge: We're Thankful


Hello, Bloggers!  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We had a nice, quiet Turkey Day luncheon at our home.  As usual, I ate way too much.  I sure did enjoy every bite, though! 

I'm a little late with this posting (OOPS!), but you still have time to enter the current challenge over at Lollipop Crafts: We're Thankful.  The challenge runs through the month of November.

Recently, a friend of mine RAK'ed this super cute Latte Anya stamp to me!  I was so surprised and excited! I'm a coffee gal for sure.  I have a cup every day.  Before we bought our Keurig last year, I made a daily stop at Starbuck's for an Americano.  When we were dating, my hubby would surprise me at work with Starbuck's.  I think he just wanted an excuse to come and see me.  TEE HEE  It was very sweet!

Well, I just had to use Latte Anya right away.  I knew I wanted to go with brown paper and include some pink and green.  I had the perfect 6 x 6 paper pad by Simple Stories.  It's their Baby Steps line.  I'm sure you never would have guessed that this paper was from a baby line, huh?  LOL

I wanted her hat to have a pattern to it, so I paper pieced her hat using paper from the same line.  The button was also paper pieced.  Ribbon was from my stash.

Thanks for looking!  See you in a few days with another project!




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Dena! You are a Grand Prize winner of Three Pixie Dust images from our recent Blog hop! please contact Kathy at
    pixieduststudio@cox.net with your digi picks from the SHOP.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete